Breast surgery procedures:
- Augmentation (Mammoplasty Augmentation) enhances size and contour while maintaining a natural look and allowing for improved self-confidence. The procedure involves placing an implant to breasts. Filled silicone or saline implants are commonly used. Incisions are made in natural skin folds to hide any scarring that may occur.
- Lift (Mastopexy) tightens skin, raises sagging breasts and repositions the nipple and areolae. As skin loses its elasticity by age, the breasts often lose their shape and firmness, and begin sagging. The Lift operation reverses the time and restores firmness and improve contour.
- Reduction (Mammoplasty Reduction) creates smaller, lighter, firmer breasts that are in proportion to the rest of the body. The procedure involves removing excess tissue, tightening and repositioning the skin of the breast. Breast reduction may improve mobility and alleviate neck and other orthopaedic problems.
Body contouring procedures:
- Liposuction body sculpting (or suction-assisted lipectomy) has become one of the most common cosmetic surgery procedures performed today. Proven safety, minimal scarring and outstanding results have made it the preferred method for removing fat from the hips, and thighs, as well as from areas of the face.
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty) procedures help flatten the abdomen by removing excess fat and skin and tightening the abdominal wall. The best candidate for the abdominoplasty are men or woman who are in relatively good shape but are bothered by loose abdominal skin that won’t respond to diet or exercise. The surgery is particularly helpful to women who, through multiple pregnancies, have stretched their abdominal muscles and skin beyond the point where the original shape need to be restored. Loss of skin elasticity by age can also be improved.
- Face lift (rhytidectomy) -The procedures “turns back the clock”, improving the most visible signs of aging by removing excess fat, tightening underlying muscles, and re-draping the skin of face and neck. A facelift can be done alone, or in combination with other procedures such as a forehead lift, eyelid surgery or nose reshaping.
- The Brow lift (forehead lift) restores a more youthful and refreshed look to the area above the eyes. The procedure corrects drooping brows and improves the horizontal lines and furrows that can make a person appear angry, sad or tired.
- Eyelid rejuvenation (blepharoplsasty) is a procedure to remove fat, excess skin and muscle from the upper and lower eyelids. Eyelid surgery can correct drooping upper lids and puffy bags below eyes, either of which make one look older and more tired than in reality. Transconjunctival approach (eye bags removal), involving little or no down time for the patient is a popular treatment at Clinic Mori for reversing the appearance of age. Removal of upper eyelid skin can often improve the field of vision as well.
- Double eyelid surgery for Asian clients is a frequently-requested procedure at Clinic Mori. It can create a vivid and attractive look. Nearby hotel accommodations at contract rate can be arranged for clients who desire an overnight stay following the procedure.
- Nose sculpting (rhinoplasty), is one of the most common cosmetic procedures. Rhinoplasty can reduce the size of the nose, change the shape of the tip or the bridge, narrow the span of the nostrils or change the angle between nose and upper lip.